Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's all about me

Is there anything more self indulgent than a blog? Hey, look at me! What I say is important! Interestingly, some of the least self indulgent folks have the most interesting blogs. My ex-housemates, two very humble guys, both have blogs that spout braggadocio but underneath it all show a sweet tenderness and respect for humanity. Go figure.

So yes, there is something more self-indugent than a blog, and that is a Best-Of List. Hey, here is my opinion! And you should care! I'll tell you what is worthwhile, not that other stuff! And so, in the spirit of blogs and self-indulgence, I will blog about my Top 50 albums of all time. And, to make it even more maudlin, I will start with number 50 and only release one album every few days, just to generate suspense.

So stay tuned.....I'm sure you cannot wait!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Oh, man, I love Best-Of lists, especially when they involve music, and even more especially when I'll be able to leave snide comments about your choices. Bring it on, CTV!